As an Endorsed Local Provider (ELP), AMS Insurance comes recommended as Dave Ramsey’s choice provider of insurance in Las Vegas.
WHY USE AN ELP?
Unlike an agent that works solely for a big insurance company, an Endorsed Local Provider has more resources available to help you. The more resources available, the more likely you are to save hundreds of dollars on your insurance.
ELPs earn Dave’s endorsement. They don’t buy it.
Being an ELP isn’t easy; it’s hard work because ELPs are held to a higher standard of excellence. While ELPs do pay a fee to cover program maintenance and employment costs, Dave’s endorsement is not bought-it’s earned.
ELPs help you win
With an ELP, you know for sure that you’re getting the same type of advice that Dave would give. You can trust ELPs because Dave has a 20-person team that works with every ELP to make sure they meet your standards and give you great advice. You can feel comfortable talking with an ELP because each and every one of them has the heart of a teacher.
ELPs are constantly evaluated
Every ELPs performance is evaluated monthly to make sure you get the best agent possible. Also, you have a chance to grade the ELP you used based on your personal experience through a survey provided by Dave.
The ELP program is designed to help you make money and save money
To become an ELP, a provider must:
- Have an established and proven practice
- Be in good standing with state and professional organizations
- Have the heart of a teacher, not a salesperson
- Are an independent agent (captive agents are not accepted)
- Believe in Dave’s teachings
- Are an established professional
- Love helping people
- Agree to extreme levels of customer service
- Can explain complex concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
As we have gained the trust of Dave Ramsey, we look forward to gaining your trust too!